Trissl Sports Cars - Deceitful

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I'm sorry to hear about the deceit, really sucks. Whenever I've called them about a Porsche, the owner Jason is always VERY VAGUE !!!

Says that he has so many cars he just can't tell me anything. It's as if he doesn't even work there but he happens to be the owner. He is nothing more than your stereotypical used car salesman & I would never buy anything from him as I've come across others here in the US with similar experiences. He wont last as Porsche people are very astute and he's already creating a big negative for himself.

I would contact Manheim Auctions and report him as a stolen car is just that & he is liable for his actions. Best of luck !

Product or Service Mentioned: Trissl Sports Cars Owner.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad attitude.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 20, 2017.

Comments

Jason isn't even the owner of Trissl Sports Cars...

Trissl Sports Cars sold me a stolen vin switched car

I bought a car from this Alabama dealer in May 2015, which was represented as a 2 owner 1965 Porsche 911. The dealer portay themselves as experts in early Porsches.

Check out their website. When the car was delivered here to the UK, it turned out to be a 1967 car that had been vin switched with the identity of a 1965 car. The metal vin plate from a 1965 car had been welded into where the original vin plate had been cut out and other vin numbers and plates had been swapped or removed and replaced. Icing on the cake, I subsequently discovered, was that the 1967 car is still registered as stolen!

I then tried to enter into a dialogue with Trissl Sports Cars to get them to rescind the deal and take the (stolen) car back, but they constantly refused to try and sort the mess out.

Everything the dealer told about the car has turned out to be a pack of lies. Dealer as at (January 2017) refuses to take car back and refund my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1965 Porsche 911 Car.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 02, 2017.